Quartaroli & Associates, Incorporated is a land surveying and land planning consulting firm providing services to the private and public sector. Michael L. Quartaroli, Licensed Land Surveyor and President, has been actively involved in land surveying & land planning in the San Joaquin Valley since 1975 and in 1987 organized the firm of Quartaroli & Associates.
Our friendly staff includes:
Michael L. Quartaroli, Licensed Land Surveyor and President, has extensive surveying experience throughout the San Joaquin Valley, San Joaquin Delta, Mother Lode and the North Bay Counties. He is member of the following professional organizations:
- California Land Surveyors Association (CLSA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) California
- National Society of Professional Land Surveyors (NSPLS)
- Council of Professional Surveyors (COPS)
- Surveyors Historical Society (SHS) (Charter Member No. 47)
- San Joaquin County Farm Bureau
John A. Glick, who has served with the firm since its inception. John has over 29 years of experience in land surveying, land use planning and land entitlement.
Gonzalo Rios, CAD Technician, who has served the firm since 2004. Gonzalo is a graduate of ITT Technical Institute with an Associate of Science degree in Computer Drafting and Design.
Quartaroli & Associates feels it is important to give back to the Community where we live and work. We continuously volunteer our support and time to the Community.
- Stockton Symphony Association
- Stockton Opera Association
- San Francisco Opera